Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2026

Warren Haynes - 1993-11-29 - Boston, MA FM broadcast remastered | Heavybootz [for Alan . . . mostly]

Warren Haynes - 1993-11-29 - Boston, MA

Warren Haynes
Emerson College, Boston, MA
1993-11-29
fm (WERS-FM - remastered)
mp3 @ 320 [166 mb]
sq: EX


Live At Emerson College Boston November '93 (Klondike Records)



01 Tear Me Down
02 Movers And Shakers
03 Invisible
04 The Same Thing
05 Gambler’s Roll 
06 Fire In The Kitchen
07 Blue Radio
08 Sister Justice
09 Broken Promse Land
10 Just Before The Bullets Fly
11 Radio Announcer
12 Interview with Warren Haynes

tt: 1:25:36

To make up for my silly typo t’other day that visitor Alan pointed out to me and I stood corrected here’s a Haynes set from Radio back in 1993 for Alan

3 comments:

  1. I've been reading this blog for a long time via the link on Speedy's site. I really enjoy so many things that you share with us. But to have a posting dedicated to me is an unexpected honor. I'm a huge Warren Haynes fan. I've seen him play live in the ABB, Gov't Mule and his own band somewhere close to 50 times and I'll be seeing him again here in Colorado next month. So even though I already have a copy of this 1993 set, having my name linked to Warren's on your site is a real joy for me. Thanks and keep up the posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Alan - always! My very great pleasure . . . will try n find something maybe you don’t have!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a show I attended last year - Warren Haynes Band at the Fillmore Auditorium in San Francisco, 5/3/25. If you found and posted that I would be eternally grateful!

    ReplyDelete