Pages

▼

Wednesday, August 05, 2026

Chuck Prophet - First Came The Thunder (Live on KEXP) | TWILIGHTZONE [KEXP]

 Have we had this before? I mean I think we had the song but have we had this exact version? Don’t know . . . . . . and you know what?! 

I Don’t Care!

Chuck Prophet - First Came The Thunder (Live on KEXP)


Chuck Prophet - Vocals, Electric & Acoustic Guitar
James DePrato - Vocals, Electric Guitar
Vicente Rodriguez - Vocals, Drums
Joaquin Zamudio Garcia - Bass, Guitar
Mario Cortez - Vocals, Percussion
Alejandro Gomez - Vocals, Keyboard, Acoustic Guitar

Host: Kevin Cole
Audio Engineer: Kevin Suggs
Mastering Engineer: Julian Martlew

Cameras: Jim Beckmann, Carlos Cruz, Scott Holpainen, Jonathan Jacobson & Luke Knecht
Editor: Jim Beckmann

3 comments:

  1. Chuck! The boys!! The Suits!!! James doing the OOOhs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed it fellahs! Can’t beat a bit of Chuck cumbia rock!

    ReplyDelete