Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2026

Country Joe McDonald LIVE in Tucson Arizona | Floppy Boot Stomp

 

Country Joe McDonald LIVE in Tucson Arizona Unknown Date

Country Joe McDonald 
Casa Maria Soup Kitchen Thanksgiving Benefit
Club Congress
Tucson Arizona

An ENOCH Special!

01. Stage Intro
02. Entertainment Is My Business
03. Summer Of Love
04. Janis
05. Not So Sweet Martha Lorraine
06. Who Am I
07. Yankee Doodle
08. What Wonderous Love Is This
09. Rock And Roll Again
10. Superbird
11. Kiss My Ass
12. Protest Song
13. Support The Troops
14. Save The Whales
15. Fish Cheer---Ed Sullivan Story
16. The Woostah Mass. Story
17. I Feel I'm Fixin' To Die
18. Peace On Earth

I loved Country Joe and The Fish and bought the first two albums 
when they came our thanks to an old school pal and loved his live 
appearances and learned the FISH cheer with another old pal 
(drummer par excellence Johnny Marter!) which we sang around 
the village at the top of our lungs. 
Later at art college I watched Quiet Days in Clichy as part of a film 
section of material we looked at and it turned me on to 
Henery Miller 
so I read everything!

Gimme an ‘F’!
Country Joe McDonald-Quiet Days In Clichy II [Quiet Days in Clichy (1970) OST]

No comments:

Post a Comment