Pages

Monday, August 24, 2026

ALBUM OF THE DAY: MATT STEADY - The Dragons’ Refrain : Deep Calls To Deep (Presence #1

 MATT STEADY - DEEP CALLS TO DEEP


This is one of those finds that smack you in the face and on Flickennabok these bands and musicians offer their work for the cost of P&P and I have tried several but check this out as I was in Pink Floyd mood I think Matt fits right in here

GLORIOUS STUFF!

Deep Calls to Deep (Presence #1)


Matt says: 

"I'm an independent musician from Leicester, England. My website is at www.mattsteady.com where you can see what I get up to, hear more music, book me or buy CDs :) Catch up with me on www.twitter.com/mattstoicsteady and www.facebook.com/mattsteadymusic - I love a good natter!"

Crowdfunding for the new album Cairn is open NOW https://mattsteady.com Thanks for all your support, Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment