Pages

Thursday, August 06, 2026

Nat Myers check’s in . . . . . .

Somebody asked me the other day how our brother Nat (Myers) was doin’! So here’s a lil ditty from his back yard porch! 



Nat says:

"Mornin glory y’all. On a backporch this mornin ridin out the torrents of summer. It’s been a good one. Same highs you climb, same lows you go. I been bout everywhere and nowhere at the same time, reminiscing on the many kindnesses of stranger & friend alike. Some might call me curst but I count my stars, crossed or lucky as they are. This one’s called Young Mind Old Soul. You mighta heard me performing it out. I wrote it after Shake it and Break It & I Heard the Voice of a Pork Chop. I wrote some the lines before I got sick and after I got sick. It’s kinda obvious which. Im stoked to say I’m releasing a take of it in a couple weeks. I got scans in a few weeks so I’m just gon be holding it down til September. Be well.

Good to hear from ya Nat!
Boogie on lil brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment