Pages

Sunday, August 09, 2026

Sam Carter Sings Nic Jones (guests in the audience)

 Thursday night Sam Carter lets us know there were some interesting folks in the audience for his evening of Sam Carter sings Nic Jones (see below) . . . . . . 


A new version of Nic's classic track to celebrate the announcement of my new album and tour: Sam Carter Sings Nic Jones. Tour tickets: https://samcartermusic.co.uk/gigs Album link: https://samcarter.bandcamp.com/album/... Thanks to everyone for their kind comments on my Nic Jones videos over the years, it's nice to know there are so many fellow Nic fans out there! FAQs: What tuning is that? Bb, F, Bb, F, Bb, C


Martin Carthy and Nic Jones

Sam said:
About Thursday night: part two. I chatted with folks in the foyer after the Sam Carter Sings Nic Jones gig, and when I wandered back into the venue, I found these two gentlemen having a catch-up. My heart! 💙
If I may get on my high horse for a second, the word 'legend' gets applied to any old muppet thesedays. These two are the absolute real deal

No comments:

Post a Comment