We haven’t had any Kelly Boesch for a while and I confess I still don’t know about this AI malarkey (after recent comments its gonna kill us all in decade!) and this is what it clearly;y should be used for music and art . . . . but still. This caught my eye and made me smile
A very unusual town. I love when a video comes together with the music so well. These clips feel like a fairytale. Images made with #Midjourney and animated with @hailuoai_official #Minimax. Song made using @sunomusic
and this from two days ago . . . . .
"Some strange surrealism today. I loved the style of these images. Especially the ones with the pop of red. They have a cool look. This is an old song from last year that I reworked a little and wanted to use for this. I really have so much fun with these little vignettes. Trying to get them to animate oddly. I like the video to have a feeling that is a little off but still not scary. Just odd, if that makes sense. And of course, just a little dancing added in for good measureLyrics written by me, Kelly Boesch"
No comments:
Post a Comment