Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Saoirse Ronan has a cup of Tea!

 A Mug Of Life



"Thanks Saoirse Ronan for having a tea with me!
Think I’m going to have to go and make some teas along the Great Glen way! "


I really love this guy who generally stops random selected strangers out walking and offers them a cup of tea and they sit down on an available bench and chat and he posts the results . . .some have had me in tears . . . . . seriously

But then I found this one with him talking to the spectacular incandescent Saoirse Ronan a favourite actor (have you seen her in anything? She is spectacularly good; Chesil Beach, Brooklyn etc etc) She is also delightfully charming as witnessed here . . . . . . . cup of tea? Why, don’t mind if’n I do

N.B. Now I like a PG Tips as much as the next man but Yorkshire Tea is almost beyond description and full and rich and gorgeous but what is this Barry’s Tea? Anyone off to Ireland soon!?

 I wonder if he drinks coffee?







No comments:

Post a Comment