Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Squeeze - Capitol Theatre, Port Chester, NY, USA 29th November 2017 | ALBUMS THAT SHOULD EXIST

 

Squeeze - Capitol Theatre, Port Chester, NY, 11-29-2017

Paul says: Here's another concert from the leak of soundboard bootlegs from the Capitol Theatre in Port Chester in April 2026. I've been processing a lot of these, so I should be posting many more soon, knock on wood. This one features the British band Squeeze.

In October 2017, Squeeze released the studio album "The Knowledge." It got positive reviews from critics. For instance, allmusic.com calls it "a masterly latter-day work." As expected, there a few songs from this album mixed in with older classics.

Happily for me, the version I found already had the music broken up into separate tracks, so I didn't have to do much except mark off the talking tracks. The sound quality is excellent, but keep in mind all the recordings from the big leak mentioned above are in mono. 

This album is an hour and 41 minutes long. 

01 talk by emcee 
02 Please Be Upstanding 
03 Pulling Mussels [From the Shell] 
04 talk 
05 Patchouli 
06 Hourglass 
07 Final Score 
08 talk 
09 Rough Ride 
10 Annie Get Your Gun
11 Innocence in Paradise 
12 talk
13 Cradle to the Grave 
14 Nirvana 
15 Cool for Cats
16 Another Nail in My Heart 
17 Departure Lounge
18 talk 
19 Albatross 
20 Take Me, I'm Yours
21 Tempted
22 Wicked and Cruel 
23 Goodbye Girl 
24 Up the Junction 
25 If I Didn't Love You
26 Slap and Tickle
27 talk 
28 Is That Love 
29 Black Coffee in Bed 
30 Band Introductions - Black Coffee in Bed [Reprise] 

(all tracks Squeeze) 

No comments:

Post a Comment