.................................the blog nobody reads

Pages

▼

Wednesday, October 07, 2026

LULA REED - YOUR LOVE KEEPS A-WORKING ON ME | sonicandvisualsurprises

 Your Love Keeps A-Working On Me

Lula Reedimage

YOUR LOVE KEEPS A-WORKING ON ME - LULA REED

image

1962

A beautifully urgent rhythm'n'blues cut

The groove grabs you immediately, and Lula Reed’s vocal takes it somewhere special.



  •  
    sonicandvisualsurprises
    Andy Swapp at 11:59 am

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    ‹
    ›
    Home
    View web version

    About Me

    My photo
    Andy Swapp
    These pages are where since 2006 I come to largely share some musical references to the blogosphere (other music bloggers). I search a large number of sources daily for ROIOs and what we used to call bootlegs, (not official albums faked by charlatans to sell but live recording and concerts that would not be published anywhere else) and I post links to an eclectic bunch of musicians so that I hope it has broad appeal. I do NOT feature sites that charge money for any of this and if these change ever please let me know and I will delete them. It is not my intention to do anything other than share links to sites featuring ROIOs and I do not house any files myself here, This is my idea of musical fun and to relieve the stresses of daily life I also share links to articles, pictures, art or photography as was my background and training and first degree (Fine Art). Those that I have enjoyed or mean something to me and interspersed with occasional general ramblings on the world around me!
    View my complete profile
    Powered by Blogger.