Katrina & The Waves - 1986-08-12 - Hoffman Estates, IL (SBD)
Katrina & the Waves
1986-08-12
Poplar Creek
Hoffman Estates, IL
FM Broadcast
01. Birkenhead Garbage Pickers
02. Is That It
03. Mexico
04. You Want Cryin'
05. Tears for Me
06. Red Wine & Whiskey
07. Walking on Sunshine
08. Sun Street
09. Machine Gun Smith
10. Riding Shotgun
11. Lovely Lindsey
12. Rock Myself to Sleep
13. Game of Love
Speedy says:
"I saw Katrina & The Waves live once, leading on for Don Henley at Pier 84 in August 1985. The band was riding a huge wave of popularity thanks to the top 10 single, Walking on Sunshine!This soundboard recording captures Katrina & The Waves just about a year later, on August 12, 1986, 4 decades ago this very day!"
Coming as I do from across the River Mersey from Birkenhead ‘spose I best post attention to this gang of one hit wonders (albeit Eurovision winners!) hence the touring
For Speedy!
Katrina & The Waves (Walking On Sunshine) Top Pop - Remaster


No comments:
Post a Comment