I Can See You - by Paddy Summerfield c. 1986

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

STEALING MEDIA! - sharing without credit! | MUDWERKS

 Just a heads up on an account that apparently steals content from tumblr posts, and then reposts them as their own:

7c6da332f8453c7d9cc907dee4e1225d6fea3d91.png

saltedwound

OLDWINESOULTOO 


Their blog appears to be reposted material from the tumblrs that originally posted it (mostly gifs) - with NO credit or source given.

Completely against any tumblr ethics or guidelines.

I’ve contacted them a few times to register my concern and gotten no response.

…time to report and block.


Source: mudwerks


Mudwerks get’s rightly cross with folks who steal links and media without crediting and I always try to endeavour to do so. If you ever catch me doing that please call me on it . . . it is the antithesis of what I try to do here and I share material that folks make and so that people visit other sites, like I do . . . so please feel free!

No comments: