J.J. Cale with Tom Petty & Mike Campbell - McCabe's Guitar Shop, Santa Monica, CA 2009
J.J. Cale's performed at McCabe's Guitar Shop in Santa Monica on March 28, 2009.
He was joined onstage halfway through the show by a couple of guys, Tom Petty and Mike Campbell, who stayed until the end of the concert. Tom Petty sang only on I'd Like to Love You Baby.
Now I know I don’t normally post audience recordings but seeing as how the Guitar Shop is so intimate and it being JJ though I would give this one a shot . . . not everyday you’re joined by Tom Patty to sing . . . . in a shop! McCabe’s or nay
Source: Audience
Track List:01. guitar solo02. Out of Style03. Low Down04. Don't Cry Sister05. Since You Said Goodbye06. Magnolia07. Walt's Boogie08. Roll On09. instrumental10. Petty & Campbell join the band11. Crazy Mama12. After Midnight13. I'd Like to Love You Baby14. Thirteen Days15. Tijuana16. Cocaine17. Call Me the Breeze18. I'll Make Love to You Anytime19. Travelin' Light
I mean check it here. . . . . .
J.J. Cale - Tom Petty - Mike Campbell - Since You Said Goodbye - Santa Mónica, CA 2009
vocals a bit low back there but heck whatcha expec’?

No comments:
Post a Comment