portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Sunday, September 29, 2024

I Am Kloot - Sunlight Hits The Snow | Le Ramasseur De Mégots

Sunlight Hits The Snow

We like I Am Kloot don’t we?!

I know I do!

Le Ramasseur De Mégots


Frankly I wouldn’t be surprised if there was sunlight on the snow here! Well in between downpours! I post this on a Sunday where the temperature for the time of year is way down low and in single figures. A homely note is I usually put the Mansion heating system on around the second week in October (it requires going down passed the vaults and the dungeon around past the hah-ha and down into the boiler room to fire up the bonfires!) but have been contemplating laying a faggot on the bongy (they're dried bundles of twigs and the bongy is the bonfire! Before you think of complaint!) and firing up the boiler early! it has been so cold!
Hey ho roll on that global warming I hear ya! That doesn’t always mean it is getting uniriformally warm merely hurtling down a month or twos rainfall in as many hours! 

No comments: