I Can See You - by Paddy Summerfield c. 1986

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Gal Musician of the Day: Viv Albertine

 Now someone posted this online and I’ll be damned if I didn’t note their name . . . if its you please drop me a note and I will credit but it made total sense to me!



"This post is for the punk poster collectors out there. If provenance is important, you won’t do much better than this. Viv Albertine will soon be selling off her personal collection via Twentieth Century Posters. Most of the posters date to the early days of UK punk & post punk, and include artwork from her band, The Slits, as well as friends like the Sex Pistols & The Clash. This is some top shelf stuff to be sure. While you consider any purchases, have a listen to the playlist created by Viv for the Stupefaction blog back in 2013. Apple Music link in bio."




No comments: