I Can See You - by Paddy Summerfield c. 1986

Sunday, September 06, 2026

Norah Jones - Capitol Theatre, Port Chester, NY, 11-8-2015 | ALBUMS THAT SHOULD EXIST

Norah Jones - Capitol Theatre, Port Chester, NY, 11-8-2015

Paul says: Here's another album from the April 2026 leak of mono soundboard concerts from Port Chester, New York. I'm trying to prioritize these, because it seems most of them haven't been shared much, and the original leak has disappeared. This is a Norah Jones concert from 2015.

In 2015, Jones didn't really have an album to promote. Her most recent solo studio album at the time was "Little Broken Hearts," released in 2012. She would release "Day Breaks" in 2016. However, only two songs here are from that album ("Flipside" and "And Then There Was You"). So she performed songs from all over her career up until that point.

The music is unreleased. The sound quality is excellent. 

This album is an hour and 35 minutes long. 

01 What Am I to You 
02 Out on the Road 
03 I've Got to See You Again 
04 Carnival Town
05 talk
06 Black 
07 talk 
08 It Must Have Been the Roses 
09 talk 
10 Chasing Pirates 
11 Flipside 
12 talk 
13 Stuck 
14 talk 
15 Lonestar 
16 And Then There Was You 
17 Painter 
18 Little Broken Hearts 
19 talk 
20 Don't Know Why 
21 Miriam 
22 Sinkin' Soon
23 talk
24 Don't Know What It Means
25 talk 
26 Come Away with Me
27 talk 
28 Sunrise 
29 Creepin' In 
30 How Many Times Have You Broken My Heart 

(all tracks Norah Jones) 


Norah Jones - What Am I To You?



Norah Jones - Don’t Know Why
Port Chester 2015 Soundboard (Uxbridge 2827)
 Live At Capitol Theatre, Port Chester, NY, USA
 08th November 2015

No comments: