I Can See You - by Paddy Summerfield c. 1986

Saturday, September 12, 2026

"STICKY!!" A New Kind Of Mambo Vol. 29 | Twilightzone

Mo’ MAMBO!

 "STICKY!!" A New Kind Of Mambo Vol. 29

"Dancing is pure and it feels good. Our bodies are supposed to be mobilized. We sit at work. We drive everywhere. Friday and Saturday night are for dancing. You guys are stupid! Look at these girls. They're dancing…
...You guys wondering why you don't get laid?Y ou're not dancing with the pretty girls. People of my parents' generation, that's how they fell in love! Dancing was their first physical contact. 'Honey, I know your father is a brute, but you've got to understand... he used to be such a dancer!'It's part of the mating ritual. Unfortunately, the mating ritual now is meeting for coffee and talking on the internet. There's no glory in that. No wonder all these guys are emaciated, effeminate,fucking little dorks. No wonder I don't have sex with anyone, I'd fucking break them.
- (Rachel Nagy, Detroit Cobras)
trax:
1. Got Love If You Want It - The Excellos 2. Hound Dog - Gizzelle 3. Go Go Gorilla - The Staggers 4. Wolfcall - Ali Gator & The Real Hot Reptile Rockers 5. Do de Squat - Great Gaylord & The A-Bones 6. Hot Cuban Heat - Juke Joint Jump 7. Bop Pills - The Fireballs 8. Jump Jack Jump - Laura B & The Moonlighters 9. Somebody Told Me - Danny & The Cappers 10. Pretty Good Love - Gizzelle 11. Money (That's What I Want) - The James Taylor Quartet 12. Sticky! - Palookaville 13. Shake by the Riverside - The Deadly Snakes 14. Rock A Rolla Boogaloo - Healer Selecta 15. My Baby Likes to Boogaloo - The Crown Royals 16. I Wanna Holler (But the Town's Too Small) - The Detroit Cobras 17. Gonna Get Back Home Somehow - Sue Moreno & Jack Rabbit Slim 18. Back to Paducah - Those Legendary Shack Shakers 19. Running Round In Circles - Hot Boogie Chillun 20. You'll Never Do It Baby - Thee Headcoatees 21. Hey Mrs Jones - The Domestic Bumblebees 22. Take a Look at Me - The Lyres 23. louis riel - Thee Headcoats 24. louie louie - Outta Place 25. Monkey Man - The Kongsmen 26. The Gorilla - The Kongsmen

Compiled by Johnny Q from his music collection - originally served by Gyro1966
Thee Headcoatees - You'll Never Do It Baby 


The James Taylor Quartet - Money (That's What I Want)

No comments: