portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Saturday, October 15, 2011


WILFUL MISSING

[again.......]
  Constitution Failed


Wilful Missing - Constitution Failed from Wilful Missing on Vimeo.
I really like Wilful Missing and the perceptive amongst you (amongst? ED) will have noticed they have featured on the telebox specifically on Waterloo Road. Yes, yes I watch Waterloo Road*...originally because I was fixated by Angela Griffin but that's another story and the restraining order prevents me ...blah blah blah.......so here's another track. you can download these from the website and I heartily recommend that you do. (Yes, yes I know I forgot to pay for the last download. Stop going on about it!) By way of making up for my previous theft er, borrow......er, purloin....I put their link here!

Wilful Missing web

Enjoy! What's not to? 
  "Waterloo Road info: After ‘DIY’ was used in episode 2 of series 7, and both ‘Cry For The City’ and ‘Constitution Failed’ featured in episode 12 of the same series,  we now have ‘Blue Poetry’ included as the final song in episode 13" from the Wilful Missingblog here

'Blue Poetry' available here........

They are shortly (?) to have an album out and I for one can't wait............'Molehills Out Of Mountains' [something you know lots about......for once! ED] before the end of the year we hope (December apparently.......fingers crossed)



No comments: