portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Saturday, August 04, 2012

         THE FINAL WORD

 

So 4shared have banned me completely
 I should perhaps comment here that I have been reported by 'multiple' people to 4Shared for sharing 'illegal or abusive material' I HAVE NOT shared abusive material nor do I consider the sharing I have done as being illegal as they are all still in the public domain. ALL of the items I have offered here are STILL FREELY available on the internet and I have merely put together links and shared files I have taken from other sites. I would also like to point out that whenever I have posted something that someone finds some kind of infringement I have REMOVED said item IMMEDIATELY so kicking me off a poor quality clunky file sharing site is by pathetic, mealy mouthed, small minded hypocrites and not in keeping with the spirit of the internet, which was designed for the FREE sharing of information.



No comments: