portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Saturday, September 24, 2016

BRIAN ENO sings JOHNNY CASH!


You know sometimes how your favourite singer or band produces some rarity and it slips through the net? Well I thought I had pretty much everything by Brian Eno (and John Cale come to that) but this slipped through the gap in my attention span . . . . . . . seemingly way back in the Summer of 1990




Just genius and it may be some kind of 'in' joke but I always enjoyed Brian's lovely voice but this is a slow paced cover of the classic love song by the master songsmith, Johnny Cash! Who knew? Well clearly not me!



John always seemed to provoke them doing interesting songs and occasional covers . . . . . .check this out in case you forgot



It is both of them singing so my credit would cite both of them. From the Soundtrack of 'Michelle Pfeiffer's 'Married To The Mob" of 1988

No comments: