portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Another one that I now have mixed feelings about and caught me a curved ball here for 'sounds I bought when they came out', as memory serves I bought the twelve inch single of this and will have to look in the Vaults here at Swappers mansions to see if I still have it . . . . reckon I do but is it embarrassing, THAT is the question!?
prolly is the answer . . . . . .  



Born on this day: January 22, 1946 - Musician, impresario, visual artist and designer Malcolm McLaren (born Malcolm Robert Andrew McLaren in Stoke Newington, London, UK). Happy Birthday to this thoroughly unique and visionary renaissance man on what would have been his 72nd Birthday!!


Still its his birthday and he is another loss to music I say . . . . . . . . 

No comments: