portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Friday, August 09, 2019

BRIAN ENO/DAVID BYRNE

'My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts'

Working Demos

Now over at Floppy Boot Stomp a regular contributor, Enoch, has turned up absolute trumps (no not THAT Trumps!!] Now I thought I had all the incarnations, the iterations the versions even, of My Life in The Bush of Ghosts' as it is a favourite album. I have the remix remasters, the outtakes and the bootleg remixes and early versions but didn't have this! It IS astonishing quality!!! Working demo versions from 1979/1980 and no musicians listed but will need to check it out . . . . . . . . 





David Byrne / Brian Eno - My Life In The Bush of Ghosts early versions - Floppy Boot Stomp



01. Mea Culpa 
02. Lot/Into The Spirit World 
03. Regiment 
04. Iron Bed 
05. America Is Waiting 
06. Breathing Once A Minute 
07. Shaking With My Voice 
08. Cunning Tendency 
09. Late But Serious 
10. In The Castle Of My Skin 
11. Spirit Of Prey 
12. Mountain Of Needles 

David Byrne - Guitar, Bass, Synthesizers, Drums, Percussion, Found Objects 
Brian Eno - Guitar, Bass, Synthesizers, Drums, Percussion, Found Objects 

With many other musicians

No comments: