portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Monday, April 12, 2021

THE SURF COASTERS - SURF'S UP! - Voodoo Wagon

 SURF'S UP!

The only (tenuous) connection I can truly make with this latest posting from Jobe over at The Voodoo Wagon is that so many of us and I was no exception learned to play guitar ( and/or drums in my case both!) by listening to the surf music of The Surfaris' 'Wipout'! it is a haunting 12 bar and taught me much . . . but Jobe has posted yet another (obscure?) doozie for us this morning! I gots to post it as I get a mention for our joint Richard Thompson project (see below) for two fine fine offerings from brother Jobe! 


Meanhile . . . . . . . . surf's up and time to get your baggies fire up the T-Bird and head for the coast and hang 10!




For Jobe (and Silent Way!) - The Surf Coasters - Bumble Bee by Rimsky Korsakov!


No comments: