portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Monday, March 27, 2023

The Groovy Lion - "Arriving Unannounced" NEW ALBUM :: GUESS I’M DUMB

 Now one of the things I have really enjoyed is discovering that some of the blogs featuring boots and ROIOs is they make music of their own. I have really enjoyed listening to Alice over at O My Soul and her last single release Over The Phone (I did post that didn’t I?) but I didn’t even know the guys connected to Guess I’m Dumb even had a band! Guess I’m dumb too!?

This is great and really made me smile and they have an album launch this evening (wherever they are!) [it’s California, I checked!] They only want a couple of bucks for it . . . . .go on you know it makes sense. Enjoy! I did . . . . . . 

  • Track Name

    Glitter Glue

  • Album

    Arriving Unannounced

  • Artist

    The Groovy Lion

The Groovy Lion - Glitter Glue (2023)

They say . . . . . . . :

"I wouldn’t normally post my own music, but we’ve just released something, and we’re playing our release party tonight. You can find it on bandcamp, youtube music and the evil site."

and be careful that glitter gets EVERYWHERE!

I think they should post more! . . . . . . . . . . . . .



No comments: