HIGHWAY STAR!
WTH?!!!
As I remember distinctly the original coming thought I would post these pesky kids!
MISSIONED SOUL BAND LIVE at Loboc Public Market Festival Grounds
on June 27, 2026
AI? DIGOTAL creation ?
Well they are touring the States so you TELL ME!

These guys will go far!?
2 comments:
Ian Paice has come back as a small Asian boy. Isn't there a law about child labor? This is GREAT!!!
Ha ha ha thanks Brother Jobe! For the longest time I didn’t post this and convinced myself it was AI or fake. It is of course overdubbed; the guitarist playing along with herself but that it is authentic and recorded REALLY well is my final belief. The fact that they are touring clinched the deal and the other live clips which are somewhat less polished than this great Deep Purple classic is a what convinced me they are solid and true! Pesky kids!
Post a Comment