I Can See You - by Paddy Summerfield c. 1986

Tuesday, August 04, 2026

Music I’d rather not . . . . . .

Tripping Mantras posted a Frank Zappa from Roxy’s and Elsewhere (Village of The Sun/Echidnas Art) and I really tried hard to post it here but strewth it is DULL! So boring, predictable staggeringly same as everything else he ever did and all that I have come to detest about dear Frank. Monotonous predictable chord structures guitar licks and runs, and lyrics . . . . . I could even bring myself to post the music . . . . go to Tripping and listen by all means. Noodle soup anyone?!

 

here . . . . if you must

sorry!

It’s just because I feel I should!

Frank always said 'if you don’t like it don’t listen to it’ [I don’t - unless the Captain features, Hot Rats, Bongo Fury etc) but that avoids any critical theory and expression of my feelings . . . .

No comments: