I Can See You - by Paddy Summerfield c. 1986

Tuesday, September 08, 2026

NAT MYERS - Treatment room 2nd Daddy!

 in case anyone wondered how our Nat copes with his chemo!? Astonishing! Drop him a supportive line - he really appreciates it


Nat says:
"I don’t always bring my guitar to treatment, partially cuz I just want to sleep through the askewness chemo puts on you. But when I wrote 2nd Daddy I sure had to. I couldn’t stop, and still can’t stop playing it. Y’all really ginned me up on this hospo take. Made a hard day more sustainable, made some hard months a little easier. I gotta lotta friends among strangers, and you can count me family. Thanks for helping me get through some of those humps. So I put this hospital take of 2nd Daddy today, on the eve of my new scans. Wish me luck. After this, I’m gonna work on coming out with a proper record. Thank you for the support, and prayers, I got plenty of em for now—now, gimme your blues. I sure ain’t hesitating to give you mine.

Hells teeth boy got chops AND cojones!

No comments: