I Can See You - by Paddy Summerfield c. 1986

Thursday, July 23, 2026

Buster B Jones* “ Funky Fingers”

Speaking of Guitar players (we were we were I swear) how about this from Mr Buster B Jones 


whoever runs his facebook page says: 
"Buster was fearless in his playing!  While a handful of people can attempt a Buster song, it’s a mighty task!  
Here’s Buster unleashing “Funky Fingers” he came close to getting airborne!

I assume he is warming up here in what looks like a back stage dressing room sitch or else why would some nurk walk across in from of Buster while he was playing / rehearsing? It would have stopped me DEAD in my tracks!

*Buster B. Jones was a contemporary of such Nashville greats as Jerry Reed & Thom Bresh

He died in 2009 aged 49 from liver disease

2 comments:

diamonddave said...

Brilliant Andy. More please DD

Andy Swapp said...

Thought you would dig that Dave! Isn’t it astonishing this is clearly him just warming up back stage!!!!