I Can See You - by Paddy Summerfield c. 1986

Saturday, July 25, 2026

Kelly Boesch - Take a Ride

The algorithms are really messed up at Flickennabokk lately so my following Kelly Boesch here is not sending me new creations . . . . so I went to look at there’s LOADS so I might start winding down the day with this beauty . . . . . . I am still conflicted about AI but if you are making stuff like this then I really don’t know . . . the latest news reports said AI will eradicate jobs for some 65% of London! It also takes masses of volumes nay GALLONS of water but I don’t understand the techie techie . . . . . . .still I enjoy what Kelly is doing

Kelly Boesch - Take A Ride

She says:" I made a series of four videos from these colorful, cool images. This is number 2. I like to use some of my old songs again from time to time. This song was an old song I reworked and Marshall Altman added some cool effects It’s been so great working with him. Have a beautiful day, or night, depending where you are the song is called “Take A Ride”

No comments: