I Can See You - by Paddy Summerfield c. 1986

Tuesday, July 21, 2026

From B3TA ezine | Album Quiz! Play this one at

 


________  ____ __  ___
____/  _)|_  // /_/ _ | "We're saving the web by
___/  _ |/_ </ __/ __ |  signing a big petition
__/____/____/\__/_/ |_|  coz that always works"

B3ta newsletter 991, 20th July 2026

Read this issue in mockney & shout PARKLIFE:
https://b3ta.com/newsletter/issue991

This from an eZine I have been following for the longest time and it makes me howl but rarely features Music stuff so this was fun  . . . . my daughter had a go and said she thought it was more my generation [she means OLD!] which is funny because I did so poorly I thought it was more hers!?

  * ALBUM QUIZ BOLLOCKS - Nice little music quiz in which you must guess which album came first.  Mostly gives you options you have a chance of having heard of, though there are still going to be clues in the album art if you stopped listening to music the day Britpop died (Sean Maguire singing Today's The Day on Top of The Pops being that exact moment).

https://nuoy.app/firstdrop


No comments: