portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Mo' Prine from BB!


The most excellent BB Chronicles blog has posted more John Prine this month and whilst I have the John Peel sessions from the Auntie Beeb, BB has also posted a couple of others I didn't have incluing this set fro  2000 so the first post op for throat cancer that I have heard and as John hisself says whilst it didn't improve his singing at least it hasn't made it any worse!?!!
Although I say I have the Peel sessions, one thing that will appeal to downloaders such as meself is BB offers them in both FLAC and MP3 formats so some of his offering are in fine, fine, super, duper quality (that a technical term like 'lossless' is it? ED) that I hadn't found in FLAC format.
Thanks Dude!

Enjoy! I did . . . . .

No comments: