portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Saturday, November 19, 2016

LEONARD COHEN

 . . . . . and there's more

So Big O posted this earlier and it is almost like they accepted a challenge from me as I had all they posted post Leonard Cohen's passing on the 7th this month and this is a truly wonderful gem




Being an FM broadcast this is truly astonishing good quality . . . . . . 
 Enjoy!

Of sad note Big O have added the updated circumstances of Cohen's death

While Cohen had been suffering from cancer, according to his manager, Cohen’s death was the result of a fall at his home on the night of November 7, and he subsequently died in his sleep. “The death was sudden, unexpected and peaceful.” The BBC also reported that a memorial will take place in Los Angeles at a later date, the announcement said. The Montreal-born singer’s hits included Suzanne and I’m Your Man and he released his 14th album, You Want It Darker, in October 2016. In a recent interview with the New Yorker, Cohen spoke about the prospect of death with calmness and clarity: “I am ready to die. I hope it’s not too uncomfortable. That’s about it for me.”


No comments: