portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Saturday, November 24, 2018

NORAH JONES 

Paris 2007





Oh and The Midnight Cafe posted a lovely early Norah Jones set from Paris (that's in France) from way back in 2007. Again quality is stunning . . . . . . go on you know you want to!

Norah Jones recorded live at the studio 104 at the ” Maison de Radio-France” in Paris
and broadcasted on french public radio France-Inter on the 26th of january 2007.
Laurent Lavige’s DJ waffle has been edited out.


Ca va bien! Perfect cold weather listening, snuggle up close and listen in . . . . . . . 



Tracklisting :
CD 1
1)Cold cold heart
2)Sunrise
3)Thinking about you
4)Sinkin’ soon
5)Not too late
6)Not my friend
7)Humble me
8)Wake me up
9)Broken
10)Until the end
11)Creepin’ in
12)The long way home
CD2
1)Little room
2)My dear country
3)Rosie’s lullaby
4)Be my somebody
5)Don’t know why
6)Come away with me
7)Encore, applause
8)Lonestar

No comments: