portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Sunday, July 14, 2019

VELVET UNDERGROUND

BERLIN 20 6 1993

Lou Reed, John Cale, Stirling Morrison, Moe Tucker


Another classic from Floppy Boot Stomp this morning and again whilst an audience recording they urge you to try it. As do I! It is truly a fascinating highly listenable set from the short lived Velvet's  're-union' concerts 







I cannot leave comments at the moment over at Floppy Boot nor the sister station Voodo Wagon and any advice or tips would be appreciated (nobody's listening - ED) otherwise I would be singing their praises again directly but guys you excel as ever. Two of the finest ROIO sources still operational and posting every day it seems! Fab, cool scene maaahn!


2 comments:

SilentWay said...

Explain to me what happens when you try and leave comments? What browser are you using and how do you normally get to our site?

Email me.

Andy Swapp said...

Thanks for dropping by Silent Way. I was saying to Jobe on the sites today that it appears to just be Safari (like it is with Rapidshare?!UK only?) and thanks to your suggestion I tried GoogleChrome and Firefox both of which allowed me to leave comments over at FBS and Voodoo Wagon too! Thanks!

On a technical note (sort of) I ended up focusing on Safari use as using the other two browsers left me vulnerable to attack from Malware shite like Useaget! which frankly was a pain in the ass to get rid of! I am on a recent AppleMac and was pissed off there was no warning but it might just have been the 'dodgy' music sites I visit! Although Safari didn't leave me exposed! Good talking to ya! and thanks again for hitting the nail on the head! It's appreciated