portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Friday, April 19, 2024

One From The Heart | TOM WAITS

Take Me HomeTom Waitsimage





Here a rare mix . . .with Crystal


 






From the Francis Ford Coppola film One From the Heart. It was during this period that Waits met his wife Kathleen Brennan, an employee at the studio where it was recorded

Mix Take Me Home rare studio outtake Tom Waits and Orginal Crystal Gayle

Soundtrack One From The Heart Lyrics: You've got to take me home, you silly girl Put your arms around me You've got to take me home, you silly girl All the world's not round without you Take me home, you silly boy Put your arms around me Take me home, you silly boy All the world's not round without you I'm so sorry that I broke your heart Please don't leave my side Take me home, you silly boy Cause I'm still in love with you I'm so sorry that I broke your heart Please don't leave my side Take me home, you silly girl Cause I'm still in love with you


And with that I will bid you all a Good Night 

No comments: