I Can See You - by Paddy Summerfield c. 1986

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

How’m I feeling’?

 Aww bless you for asking . . . . . . . 

I FEEL GOOD!

5 comments:

Jobe said...

I'm glad you are doing well. It sucks getting old !

BC and Joan said...

Definitely glad to hear that your are on the road to wellness again!! Just wanted to let you know I had the pleasure of experiencing the wonder that is Tim Edey last Friday at the Met in Bury. He is currently touring with Mike McGoldrick and what a duo they are - a pair of crazy jokers if you ask me but wonderful musicians none he less! Secondly, re the western picture you posted the other day - it was the cast of the TV show Bonanza (used to watch it as a kid in the 60s). From left to right Pernell Roberts (in black), Michael Landon (at back), Dan Blocker (at front Hoss Cartwright) and Lorne Green (father of the Cartwright clan). Amazing how you remember all this useless rubbish!!!

SEALY said...

Good to hear that Swappers!

Andy Swapp said...

Wow! Thanks BC & Joan, fascinating and I am guessing from folks’ reactions this was in the UK on commercial TV (ITV?) which I wasn’t allowed to watch - long story! The hospital is just routine to check my cirrhosis is not getting worse! Liver study scans and a research project that I am signed up to

Andy Swapp said...

Thank you Sealymen! Appreciated. . .back on form today! Pin back yer lugholes!