I Can See You - by Paddy Summerfield c. 1986

Monday, September 14, 2026

Leadbelly LIVE University Of Texas Austin, Texas 1949-06-15 | soundaboard

Leadbelly LIVE University Of Texas Austin, Texas 1949-06-15


 

LEADBELLY 

LIVE  
University Of Texas  .
Austin, Texas  
1949-06-15

.Amazing quality for the era !
Real Historical recording only a few month before he passed away

TRACKS
01 Irene, Goodnight 
02 Hoday, Hoday / Ain't Going Down The Well No More 
03 Rock Island Line 
04 Old Hannah 
05 Shine On Me 
06 What Can I Do To Change Your Mind 
07 Skip To My Lou 
08 Mary And Martha 
09 Scrambled Egg Song 
10 Whoa Buck 
11 John Henry 
12 Backwater Blues 
13 Ella Louise 
14 I Don't Want No More Of Army Life 
15 Relax Your Mind 
16 Irene, Goodnight




This is really nice and my earliest blues influence bar none towards the end of his life but not that it you’d know it here. Thanks guys!

No comments: