portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Saturday, September 23, 2017

I haven't posted much jazz recently (well at all ED) and came across this on Big O by coincidence really as one of the trolls on the site has moaned so constantly I thought I would give this one a listen! He had described it as "incoherent chaos" so I was intrigued. It is simply a wonderment! 
As coherent as such a sophisticated dialogue (if you speak the language? ) can get and chaos it ain't
Troll Backfire I guess! 


MICHEL CAMILO & HIROMI




If uncertain I recommend listening to the first track 'Tropical Jam' and prepare to have your gob well and truly smacked! Duelling pianos are a rarity but this two handed (four surely? ED) dialogue is positively breathtaking if you ask me

Enjoy!


No comments: