portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Here's a Christmas present from me . . . . . . . 


B  O  W  I  




Full concert  David Bowie - Loreley Festival - Outside Tour 1996


over at Voodoo Wagon Silent Way has posted this awesome set from David at his absolute peak! 
FM broadcast quality!




David Bowie - Live Rome, Italy
July 9, 1996
Festival Curva Sud Stadio Olimpico  
FM Broadcast (Italian chatter included)
FM Source @320

Set List:
01. Look Back In Anger
 02. Scary Monsters
03. The Hearts Filthy Lesson
04. Outside
05. Aladdin Sane
06. The Voyeur Of Utter Destruction
07. The Man Who Sold The World
08. Hallo Spaceboy
09. Breaking Glass
10. Telling Lies
11. Jump (They Say)
12. Under Pressure
13. Heroes

David Bowie - vocals, guitar

Reeves Gabrels - guitar 
Gail Ann Dorsey - bass, vocals 
Mike Garson - keyboards
Zachary Alford - drums




 . . . . . .waiting so long, I've been waiting to so long, waiting so long, I've been waiting, waiting . . . .

2 comments:

SilentWay said...

Hey swappers thanks for pointing everyone over to our sites. Hopefully you can help me out. I've trying to update some Bowie links and somehow I've managed to loose this show. Did you happen to DL it?? If you did if you could UL somewhere like WeTransfer that would be great.
Thanks again

inasilentway1@yahoo.com

Andy Swapp said...

On its way! My pleasure to be able to do something for you as you make so much available to us! Have a great day!