portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

 DEVO



But we will end the day with a favourite band from the late seventies. Enoch over at Floppy Boot Stomp has posted a fine fine set from Bristol's Coltson Hal (yes that one!) (I think I saw Captain Beefheart there and T Rex just gone electric boogie boy too)
Great quality and great time signatures (Satisfaction, Jocko Homo etc)


Devo 
Colston Hall
Bristol UK
1978-12-07
Soundboard @320


01. Wiggly World
02. Pink Pussycat
03. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
04. Too Much Paranoias
05. Praying Hands
06. Uncontrollable Urge
07. Mongoloid
08. Jocko Homo
09. Smart Patrol---Mr. DNA
10. Sloppy (I Saw My Baby Gettin')---Encore Break
11. Come Back Jonee
12. Gut Feeling (Slap Your Mammy)
13. DEVO Corporate Anthem---Encore Break
14. Red Eye
15. The Words Get Stuck In My Throat


Bob Mothersbaugh - Guitar, Vocals
Bob Casale - Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals 
Mark Mothersbaugh - Keyboards, Guitar, Vocals
Gerald Casale - Bass, Vocals, Bass Synthesizer
Alan Myers - Drums

PLAY IT LOUD!


No comments: