portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Saturday, September 19, 2020


LEFT AT FULHAM BROADWAY

Charlize Theron, Shola Ama, Billy Bragg and football! (well almost, I say almost, exclusively Chelsea. The team not the execrable posh boys n gals reality TV show, I use the term loosely. . . . ) the blog by my ex-colleague and dear pal is always worth a visit. If you like your football blogs this is definitely for you . . . . . . . intelligent, knowledgable and funny (yes, I have read it!) and I know nothing about football beyond games in the park, being called in for tea by your mum and jumpers for goalposts . . . . . . . . . 


Charlize

Chair the much missed Sir Dickie Attenborough


Bryan is said to attend matches since moving to the area

and for every football hooligan ( Clarkson) . . . 

there's an Ed Sheeran

and a Will Ferrell?

Will? Really?

yes really!

Check it out here . . . . . 

1ManWent2Moan

No comments: