portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Friday, August 23, 2024

WILL THE WOLF SURVIVE [LIVE] - Los Lobos : Live in CHICAGO 1984 | Voodoo Wagon | Silent Way Special

Bought when it came out I loved Los Lobos and the album was hardly off the decks for a year or more and loved the title track the most. . . . here supporting and promoting the album they are live in Chicago 


Los Lobos - Live Biddy Mulligan's
December 14, 1984 
Chicago, IL.
WXRT FM Source @ 320


Set List:
We're Gonna Rock 2:15
I Got Loaded 3:03
Our Last Night 3:20
Come On, Let's Go 2:52
Walking Song 3:04
A Matter of Time 3:28
Evangeline 2:31
Instrumental 3:50
Farmer John 2:42
Let's Say Goodnight 3:30
Will the Wolf Survive? 3:41
Don't Worry Baby 3:02
300 Pounds of Heavenly Joy> 7:21
La Bamba 4:36
I Got To Let You Know 2:37
Why Do You Do? 3:20 

3 comments:

mumbles dupree said...

Love Los Lobos! I believe that I already have this one, but thanks Andy for letting folks know how great they are. More thanks to Silent Way & Voodoo Wagon. Did I forget anybody? If so, thank you.

mumbles dupree said...

Oops, sending thanks to The Live Music Archive as well. Love them too.

Andy Swapp said...

No worries Mumbles the guys will appreciate any acknowledgement I am sure! Thanks for dropping by buddy