portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Naughty Little Rash . . . . . . . 

SQUEEZE 

- Live in CHICAGO 30th June 1980



SQUEEZE have let themselves go!

Some old chat . . . . . . 

lovely set from Floppy Boot Stomp this morning and I like to think it was posted for me! (that would mean you have a follower or that somebody actually reads this old toot? ED) after we mentioned SQUEEZE the other day. This is a startling peach! (can you have a startling peach? ED) look leave off mate . . . . .I can be startled by a peach if I choose!


This is a doozie! Jools Holland era Squeeze at their vituperative best (do you even know what vituperative means ? - ED) yeah it means ranting, railing, angry criticism so I love the sardonic acid lyrics . . . . . . leave off! They've won Ivor Novello awards mate!








1 comment:

Andy Swapp said...

Just joshing with my sad little alter-ego 'swappers' ha ha ha ha love the exchange. Jobe, and the quality of their Chicago gig is ASTONISHING!