portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Saturday, December 07, 2019

Revisiting Brian . . . . . . . . 



                                            Eno that is     . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
















. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because


I've been ever so sad for a very long time . . . . . . . 

I never got a letter back  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 








Up On a Hill, As the Day Dissolves

With My Pencil Turning Moments Into Line
High Above in the Violet Sky
ws a Golden Chain One By One, All
A Silent Silver Plane - It Dr
a the Stars Appear As the Great Winds of the Planet Spiral In
t Storm, the Constellations Form On a Hi
Spinning Away, Like the Night Sky At Arles In the Million Inse
cll, Under a Raven Sky I Have no Idea Exactly What I've Drawn Some Kind of Change, Some Kind of
(In the Stars
Spinning Away With Every Single Line Moving Further Out in Time And Now As the Pale Moon Rides )
Draw, But the Lines Move Round
Her Form in My Pale Blue Lines (In the Stars) And There, As the World Rolls Round (In the Stars) I (In the Stars)
Dies (In the Stars) I Draw, and
There, As the Great Wheels Blaze (In the Stars) I Draw, But My Drawing Fades (In the Stars) And Now, As the Old Su
n the Four Winds Sigh
(In the Stars)
















passage of time . . . . . . . . . 

No comments: