portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Monday, November 27, 2023

Artists of the Day | RICHARD & LINDA THOMPSON (various favourites: A Heart Needs a Home, Wall of Death, Dimming of The Day)| O MY SOUL

 So Alice over at O My Soul has excelled this morning and posted links to three favourite  Richard & Linda Thompson tracks . . . . . . 




O My Soul

Richard & Linda Thompson // Wall Of Death


You can waste your time on the other rides, but this is the nearest to bein' alive




O My Soul

Richard and Linda Thompson: A Heart Needs A Home


O My Soul

Richard & Linda Thompson // Dimming of the Day

From the album Pour Down Like Silver


I see you on the street in company
Why don’t you come and ease your mind with me
I’m living for the night we steal away
I need you at the dimming of the day
I need you at the dimming of the day



No comments: