Talk Talk- A Box of... Talk Talk
(45th Anniversary 1981-2026 Super Deluxe Edition) (18CD) (2026)
Now I should say I like Talk Talk . . .I really like Talk Talk and since the death of Mark Hollis from cancer in 2019 I was truly affected badly by the loss of such a unique voice and writing at the heart of the band. Yet I still think this is overindulgent really. I have all the offical releases and several ROIOs issued after Hollis' untimely death but 18 cds calls my bluff I guessRead on here and enjoy what Butterboy has done here if you are a true fan . . . . . . . download at your discretion I guess
A fascinating interview with James Marsh on his album cover work for Talk Talk:
Talk Talk artwork James Marsh interview here
Butterboy TALK TALK 45th Anniversary here

1 comment:
I am in total agreement with you brother
Post a Comment