portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Leon Redbone - Black Swamp Arts Festival, Bowling Green, Ohio, Sept. 9, 2007 - VOODOO WAGON

 LEON REDBONE!

Well this made my day! I haven't played much Leon Redbone for a while ( I think I have everything since Double Time and since his death (at 167 according to him!) this may explain why I had put him on the shelf for a while but thanks to Jeremiah and Silent Way I have played little else this morning.  I LOVE this stuff! I defy it not to cheer you up! It always does for me and frankly we all need some of this! Polly Wolly Doodle All the Day!

This concert is classic Redbone and many of my favourite songs by him . . . . . he can do no wrong so thanks to everyone over at HQ and especially the Boss, Jeremiah and all the 'assistants'! ;)

Leon Redbone - Black Swamp Arts Festival, Bowling Green Ohio 2007 - Voodoo Wagon


 Leon Redbone
Black Swamp Arts Festival
Bowling Green, Ohio
September 9, 2007

Soundboard Recording

01 - Intro
02 - Big Bad Bill (Is Sweet William Now)
03 - Stage Banter
04 - I Ain't Got Nobody
05 - Step It Up and Go
06 - Hot Time In The Old Town Tonight
07 - My Good Gal's Gone Blues
08 - You Drive Me Crazy
09 - Stage Banter
10 - My Blue Heaven
11 - Stage Banter
12 - Diddy Wah Diddy
13 - Stage Banter
14 - Sweet Sue, Just You
15 - Stage Banter
16 - Love Letters In The Sand
17 - Stage Banter
18 - Police Dog Blues
19 - Stage Banter
20 - Shine On, Harvest Moon
21 - Stage Banter
22 - Polly Wolly Doodle






No comments: