portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Saturday, October 15, 2022

ARTIST & SONG OF THE WEEK :: SELF ESTEEM - WIZARDRY

 Rebecca, [Self Esteem is Rebecca Lucy Taylor] for it is she, was on Graham Norton last night and made me sit up in my armchair . . . . 


 . . . . . . . . . . . here she is on Jools Holland and hopefully the Graham Norton clip will be available soon


WARNING: CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE

Amongst the fashionistas and prime guests, I had tuned in to see Colin Farrell  and Brendan Gleeson talking about their new film The Banshees of Inisherin which looks dark as dark can be, but sat through Elizabeth Banks and Kate Hudson with Vogue editor in chief Edward Enninful who were all fascinating and I thought I knew Elizabeth but seem to have mistaken her for somebody else and she is too too painfully thin IMHO but there speaks an overweight old geezer!

Simply Self Esteem blew me away . . . . I thought I knew what I was in for but the chorus and lyrics hit me for six even the lighting set up made me take notice and the follow up mini chat/interview she seemed delightful! Funny, edgy and bright!

No comments: