portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

The Grand Ole Opry! Hank Williams . . . . .

 Its seems to have changed quite a it since back in the day!

Were these leggy lovelies a singing act?

Centre stage the one and only Hank I guess had top billing but you couldn’t tell huh?

Still it's absolutely tipping down here and I can scarce see me the end of the street so lets play some Hank!? I am sure he woulda done it this way!

First appearance! Lovesick Blues 1949

Put on your Nudie Suit and dance around the coffee table!

Hey Good Lookin’

Cold Cold Heart!
get some mo’ beans and biscuits!

My claim for the inventor of the ‘pop song! right there!

Hank Williams II - Your Cheatin’ Heart

Hank Williams III - Your Cheatin' Heart


D’you mean to tell me Hank done it it this way?

 possibly the demo here

Hand it on . . . . .

No comments: