portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Saturday, February 10, 2024

Tracks of My Tears! SATURDAY SOUNDS | Well songs of the Day from guest source NEBULOUSLY BURNISHED!!!


 I think most if not all of this morning’s posts are from one of my two favourite picture bloggers and this one is from NEBULOUSLY BURNISHED who I have been following for the longest time and I only just realised a couple of things and that is she has been posting pictures of herself lately! and that: She is a young woman! I don’t think I ever really thought much about what gender the poster was but it threw me somehow! Mudwerks who I also follow religiously (sic!) he posts music of his own and picture resources ad infinitum somehow all the time and more and faster than I!) He was clearly a chap as he used a picture of himself but Nebulously . . .  I didn’t really think was a gal!? Why? What is THAT all about! When I saw her picture I was so pleasantly surprised it made my day somehow! WEIRD !

Today she has posted the following great tracks:

She starts the day with this . . . bear with me an ear worm I know and whilst I am not so much of a later Bee Gees fan (it’s all that falsetto!) this is classic film track and no mistake . . . . . 


I wonder if he means Johnson or Fanning? I like both so it’s all good!

awesome song, heartfelt and moving . . . . about his wife?!

and this indeed is she!

Curator of things.…..

@nebulously-burnished

No comments: